I will begin my story about how I lose over 33.0693 pounds (15 kilograms) in just two months. It all started with frustrations about the yo-yo of my weight scales. I was holding diets over diets; I take all sorts of chemicals (pills) following the idea that I will become loss weight and my weight will be constant. But all it ended in failure, after the period of use pills or diets to lose weight, my weight growing again. I must say that after a certain age and hypothyroidism, my dream of lose weight seem fantastic. But one day reading about various medical plants, I had the idea to do an experiment, I have to say, for much amusement of those who will watch this video, not was the first time when I take experience with one mix for slimming.
I chose to use for one daily salad leaves of ......
More info about this subject you can get from my video.