Alternative Cancer and Mesothelioma Treatments.RVR. Alternative Cancer and Mesothelioma Treatments.RVR.: Treatment of malaria, Lanzones (Langsat)
Custom Search

Total Pageviews


Archive

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Treatment of malaria, Lanzones (Langsat)


                
Today, while I was out with my family, on a short trip, we picked Langsat fruits, together me with my sons, and while savoring the fruits, I got an idea to write a blog. 
I know very well that this fruit is much less known in Europe and America, but we are Asians, we know very well Langsat fruits taste, but also Langsat (Lanzones) fruits benefits on healing or more usual natural remedies. (treatment of malaria).

 So, as I got home, I wrote and put on. Langsat fruit grows abundantly in my area Sulawesi Utara, Indonesia, for those who love scuba diving; my area is associated with Bunaken -       Manado.
So the topic of the article, my choice is the fruit of Langsat.
 I know very well that this fruit is much less known in Europe and America, but we are Asians, we know very well Langsat fruits taste, but also Langsat (Lanzones) fruits benefits on healing or more usual natural remedies. (treatment of malaria)
 Lanzones
Fruit Langsat (name in Latin: Lansium parasiticum (syn. Lansium domesticum)) is known by many name worldwide: lanzones, ceruring, Lotka, bhubi, langsak, duku, buahan, lansones, Langsat, lanzones, long kong, duku , Langsa, kokosan, launch langseh, langsep, dokong, gadu Guda Lanzoni (plural: lanzones) lansones, Buwa-Buwa, langsad (ลางสาด) longkong (ลองกอง) give give đất, Lon bon, bon bon. I put all names, for those who know him under a different name; they can know the benefits of the fruit which many known Langsat, lazones.
I must tell you that I, contrary indications, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, I have not washed before eating them, but the risk of me being ill is 10%, I am picking fruits. And fruits grow in the rain-forest, so wild, away from pollution, fertilizers, insecticides and pesticides.
So we can say that fruits are 100% organic.
A mature tree (aged at least 20 years) can produce nearly 100 kilograms of fruits.
Gatherers know very well, fruit Langsat cannot resist many days (max. 2-3 days), so part of the harvest, they sell it to companies that prepare extracts of traditional medicine.

Anti-malaria extracts of Lanzones (Langsat, Lansium domesticum) of the fruit and leaves of the tree bark interrupt the life cycle of Plasmodium falciparum, and are active against a chloroquine-resistant strain of parasite (T9) in vitro.
Langsat
Nor, peel sticky of fruits Langsat, do not throw, peel fruit crush, using, treat diarrhea, dysentery, malaria and treat scorpion stings.
Anti-malaria extracts of Lanzones (Langsat, Lansium domesticum) of the fruit and leaves of the tree bark interrupt the life cycle of Plasmodium falciparum, and are active against a chloroquine-resistant strain of parasite (T9) in vitro. Studies have shown that extracts of the Lanzones fruit and Lanzones tree represents a potential source of compounds with activity against chloroquine-resistant strains of P. falciparum.

Also studies have indicated five tetratriterpenoids - domesticulide A-E from seeds Lanzones with 11 triterpenoids known. Eight of the compounds showed activity against Plasmodium falciparum malaria.
Dry bark of fruit Langsat, it can burn as incense and removes unpleasant mosquitoes.
Langsat fruit leaves, they can be combined with bark of Langsat fruit, and prepare decoction, liquid obtained, it can use as eye drops for inflammatory of the eye.
Langsat fruits containing: riboflavin and thiamine (vitamin B-2 and B-1). Riboflavin also supports growth of the organism and production of red blood cells. In addition, riboflavin helps the body release energy from carbohydrates. Human body uses Thiamine to decrease the level of blood glucose. In addition, thiamine can help to treat many diseases and cardiac nerve.
Langsat fruit also contains vitamin A, also known as retinol or carotenoid. Vitamin A is a vitamin soluble in fats, which play a fundamental role in maintaining healthy skin, teeth, soft tissue and skeletal bone and mucous membranes.
That's all I know about the benefits, fruit Langsat, but how you analyze yourself,  you buy 1 kg of Langsat fruits and not throw any gram, you eat the fruit and savor the unique taste sweet and sour, seeds and bark can use it for the health, so you win 3 times.
Oh, I forgot to mention for little children, do not give this fruit, is sour and can create inconvenience for the little one. Duku fruit (Lansium domesticum) it can use for children, which although it will seem like Langsat fruit, but is not the same with Langsat fruit (Lansium parasiticum), Duku fruit is sweet and does not cause stomach acidity to little children. I hope that the information provided will help you to learn more about fruit Langsat. Until next time, I wish you health and I hope you to follow further material provided by me, on my YouTube channel: RobertvonRoz16 or on my blog: robertroyvonrotz.blogspot.co.id. Do not forget to like & subscribe me to support me. Thank you!


studies have indicated five tetratriterpenoids - domesticulide A-E from seeds Lanzones with 11 triterpenoids known. Eight of the compounds showed activity against Plasmodium falciparum malaria.
Lazones